Weddings at The Yale Club
The Yale Club of New York City sets the stage for your most memorable night.
The Yale Club stands today as the largest college clubhouse in the world. Since its inception in 1897, The Yale Club of New York City has served as a unique space for both members and guests alike, bringing people together for over one hundred years. The 22-story clubhouse, hailed for its dignified neoclassical design, offers a rich history as well as an array of modern amenities from the recently completed $10 million renovation program. With 138 guest rooms, three restaurants, a fitness center, and more, The Yale Club is recognized annually as a Platinum Club of America and is proud to offer exceptional amenities and services, while providing the perfect space celebrated for its warmth, timelessness, and understated elegance.
Wedding planning can feel overwhelming at times. At The Yale Club, we do whatever it takes to help guide you through the process and offer helpful tips and suggestions. Here are just a few of the ways that The Yale Club makes planning your dream wedding a little easier:
- The Yale Club’s prime location, just steps away from Grand Central Station, makes it not only a beautiful but convenient destination for your New York City wedding. Whether you host your reception or both your ceremony and reception in one of our stunning event rooms, The Yale Club is the perfect option.
- The Yale Club offers guest rooms at a great rate for your out-of-town guests so they can rest well after celebrating all night. With incredible amenities, including three restaurants, a fitness center and spa, complimentary wireless Internet access and more, your guests can relax and enjoy their time here.
- The Yale Club takes care of all of your food and beverage needs with its experienced in-house catering. Two to three months prior to your wedding, a tasting can be scheduled. In addition, The Yale Club includes a custom-designed wedding cake by Lulu Cake Boutique.
- The Yale Club can guide your vendor selections as we provide a list of preferred professionals who have worked successfully with the Club for years, offering excellent products and services.
- The Yale Club boasts the perfect place for a post-wedding brunch or rehearsal dinner. Take advantage of one of our private rooms, including the Saybrook and Trumbull Rooms, or The Roof Dining Room located on the 22nd floor.
Day of the Wedding
The Yale Club and its full staff of experienced professionals will be with you at every step of your wedding day, guiding you from start to finish. Your event manager, along with the team of banquet captains and other service staff, are all dedicated to carrying out your vision, and they will ensure that your plans are in place, transitions are smooth, and every detail is remembered so that you can enjoy your special day. The Yale Club will provide for all your needs, large or small, including your own bridal suite and rehearsal one hour prior to the wedding.
What Our Clients Have to Say
“We worked with Dari and had the most incredible experience and the most perfect wedding we ever could have hoped for! Dari is extremely knowledgeable and experienced…She was so flexible and was able to meet each and every one of my requests…She took care of absolutely everything and made the wedding planning process as easy as can be for us! I can't even put in words how lucky I am that Dari planned my wedding for me and that we chose the Yale Club…We honestly had the most perfect wedding and it is all thanks to Dari, the Yale Club, and the wonderful vendors that they recommended!” ---Rachel, Bride
“After having to switch venues a month before my wedding, the Yale Club did a fabulous job of making it…well planned, organized and appreciated. Dari Levine, my catering manager was terrific, extremely flexible, letting us add things to our menu that we liked from our previous venue and making great suggestions…The service is outstanding!” ---Pixie, Bride
" Lauren! Thank you again for everything this weekend! Chris and I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding celebration. The attention to detail, the way our guests felt like celebrities, and how seamless and easy you made the weekend for us all contributed to the best weekend for us...ever!! I truly cannot thank you enough! Thank your entire team again for us as well. You were amazing right to the end." ---Christina and Chris, Couple
Planning Your Event
Request More Event Information
The Yale Club of New York City is available for member and member-sponsored events. For more information, please contact our Event Managers.